Wednesday 21 November 2012

Just Beachy



We've been having some mint weather. hopefully its a sign of things to come. I am trying to make the most of every day with work looming just around the corner in January. Must admit I am feeling a little robbed when I think of how much I wanted to get done this year and what little of that I have actually achieved. never mind, it feels like the energy levels are getting up to normal again and I am definitely able to achieve much more in a day then I was not so long ago - now I can vaccuum AND mop AND we still have time to go to the beach as well! or wherever! I cannot wait until the berry fields are open for business, Atarangi might still be a little little for berry picking but hopefully she will still enjoy eating them!

1 comment:

  1. Love that little finger pointing out the good stuff...

    ReplyDelete